The Emirates Standardized Test (EmSAT) Definition:
The EmSAT is a national system of standardized computer-based tests, based on United Arab Emirates national standards.
Importance of EmSAT:
• Specifies the students’ performance level nationally and internationally.
• Supports the Ministry of Education in evaluating the government and the private schools’ performance.
• Alternative of other higher education entry tests.
• Measures students’ performance improvement over the time.
• Helps the government and the private schools in developing improvements plans for students’ current performance.
• Helps cycle two students to select for themselves suitable education track for their cycle three level.
• Helps the higher management to take decisions to improve educational system.